For persuasive content marketing, there're 5 anatomy parts to consider in your content strategy.
Here, the analysis and insights take place to strategize a connection.
- Content types/ formats and distribution channels
- Audience Personas
- Content execution
- Success metrics and measurement
Listen first to understand the majority of your audience's needs and requirement
- Engage in customer service platforms (online or offline)
- Attend industry conferences
- Host your own local events (podcast, live video or deem fit)
- Social media networking
- Actively analyze "what's new and happening" within your industry through forums and community
Empathy help brands appear more down-to-earth and less corporate. Use how-to articles and share personal stories with more transparency.
The production process. Experiment and implement.
Determine the best performing content type mix and marketing channels through measurable analytics.
- Customer testimonials and product reviews
- Whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, infographics and interactive content
- Product demos, tutorial videos or other visual content
- Guest blogging or mentions in leading publications
Review your content marketing activities and track how users are engaging with your content.
Activities can be through paid advertisements or influencer marketing.
In fact, if you are a student of content marketing, you know that trying to ... However, it's important to remember that your content strategy cannot exist ... Influential Content Speaks to the Head and the Heart