For persuasive content marketing, there're 5 anatomy parts to consider in your content strategy.
Here, the analysis and insights take place to strategize a connection.
- Content types/ formats and distribution channels
- Audience Personas
- Content execution
- Success metrics and measurement
Listen first to understand the majority of your audience's needs and requirement
- Engage in customer service platforms (online or offline)
- Attend industry conferences
- Host your own local events (podcast, live video or deem fit)
- Social media networking
- Actively analyze "what's new and happening" within your industry through forums and community
Empathy help brands appear more down-to-earth and less corporate. Use how-to articles and share personal stories with more transparency.
The production process. Experiment and implement.
Determine the best performing content type mix and marketing channels through measurable analytics.
- Customer testimonials and product reviews
- Whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, infographics and interactive content
- Product demos, tutorial videos or other visual content
- Guest blogging or mentions in leading publications
Review your content marketing activities and track how users are engaging with your content.
Activities can be through paid advertisements or influencer marketing.