For business to business online leads generation, organic search (SEO) and email marketing remain the clear favourites among B2B marketers.
What is Buyer Persona?
Buyer personas tell you exactly how and why a representative buyer (the ideal buyer) makes the decision to buy the products, services or solutions that you market.
A buyer persona is a composite of different factors that affect your buyer and motivate him/her to buy. Your prospect’s buying cycle and buying decisions are situated within a larger context that must be understood in order to motivate his/her buyer behaviour. - Ardath Albee
A buyer persona as an archetype; a composite picture of the real people who buy, or might buy, products like the ones you market, based on what you’ve learned in direct interviews with real buyers. - Adele Revella
Related SEO Questions - Developing Audience Persona
- What are the keywords and phrases potential buyers will use to search?
- What type of content is most suitable for these prospective buyers?
- What are the keywords associated sales-oriented material?
- Where would the buyers search for more information on a similar solution (products or services) like ours?
- Who are the influencers in the prospective's industry?
- Who are our competitors with a near similar solution as ours?
- What trends does the buyer see in the industry?
- What are job roles, functions and titles of the prospective buyer?
- What are some of the problems faced by prospective buyers that our solution can solve?