In this well-connected society, people perceive things or rather entity they come in contact with.
When someone comes over, shakes your hand and look you into the eyes, there's a high possibility you've been profiled.
Build your personal brand online. This profiling cycle happens on the internet as well.
We are humans and we judge. Silent or open.
Here's a list of my favorite personal branding quotes
Words of influence that can empower anyone who believes, to make that call. This decision roots from the desire for positive change.
Remember that particular line that seems to stick in you head?
It can be from a song, a speech, a movie or someone's teachings.
Here's mine and let's start off with Dressed For Success - Roxette 😊
- Personal branding is about managing your name — even if you don’t own a business — in a world of misinformation, disinformation, and semi-permanent Google records. Going on a date? Chances are that your “blind” date has Googled your name. Going to a job interview? Ditto
- by Tim Ferriss
- All of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.
- by Tom Peters
- Your personal brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room – remember that. And more importantly, let’s discover why!
- by Chris Ducker
- It’s important to build a personal brand because it’s the only thing you’re going to have.Your reputation online, and in the new business world is pretty much the game, so you’ve got to be a good person. You can’t hide anything, and more importantly, you’ve got to be out there at some level.
- by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Your personal brand is a promise to your clients… a promise of quality, consistency, competency, and reliability.
- by Jason Hartman
- Even individuals need to develop a brand for themselves … Whatever your area of expertise, you can take steps to make people think of YOU when they think of your field.
- by Accelepoint Webzine