Entangled in the world wide web? It just get bigger. Watch the trend.
About online marketing to have a greater brand presence online through –
- Content strategy and channel distribution.
- Rising trends like influential marketing using social media.
- SEO strategy to have greater visibility in organic search results.
- Effective WordPress development and site design, focusing on website architecture, web performance optimization and onsite problem solving fix.
- Cryptocurrency adoption like Bitcoin paves the way for worldwide convenience and connectivity. To be monitored.
The web we are familiar with is referred as the Surface web, the visible Web or indexable Web. It is only a small portion of the World Wide Web that is indexable by search engines.
It’s strongly believed the entire information that search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Yandex access is only about 0.03% of the internet. From Netcraft’s March 2012 website survey, the estimated number of active websites is at 0.64 billion. At present, the figure should greatly surpass that astronomical number, especially with newer TLD/ domains availability.
It never stops. Keep up or phase out.
Now a little more into the dark side. The rest of the information is buried in the Deep Web, also known as the Deepnet, Invisible Web, Hidden Web.
Though impossible to measure Deep Web’s actual size, many experts estimate it to be 500 times the web we are familiar with. Many closed-doors information lurks in the invisible web.
Websites penalized and de-indexed by search engines are still within the surface web. These websites are still visible, just not displayed.